Company Profile - Fujicon Priangan Perdana
5. WEBSITE & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE 3D – VR ( VIRTUAL REALITY )
4. W ORK P ORTOFOLIO ARCHITECTURE CIVIL ENGINEERING
26. ■ 20 09 ■ Simulasi Revitalisasi Kawasan Sungan Cikapundung (from : West Bandung Government) Simulation of garden planning in Cikapundung river - Pulosari, Bandung. (December 2009) SIMULASI METODE PROYEK PEMBANGUNAN JEMBATAN Simulation of the construction of the bridge starts from the existing condition to the completion of the bridge construction in Gebang. (March 2010)
21. ■ 2012 ■ SUB ( Buckling Restriction Brace ) (from : Japa n) In this video, we can see every part of the SUB model and its function. (December 2012) SELAYANG P ANDANG (from : South Tangerang City) Tangerang City Profile on interactive multimedia as a promotional media. (J ul y 2012)
15. AGATSUMA LIN E (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) Visualize with 3D soil contours to find out cut & fill section and implementation planning in the field. (December 2004) MUSASHINO LINE (from : Kajima Corp., Japan) Planning with 3D temporary railway transit during lane repair process, rail traffic flow is not interrupted by schedule. (December 2004) OMOIGAWA-JR LIN E (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) Planning of the foundation structure of the railway bridge in the Omoigawa river of Tochigi-Japan province. (December 2004) TUTTO CAFÉ, JAPAN (from : Café Owner, Japan) The interior design of a cafe comes with darts in Tokyo Japan. (December 2004) PERENCANAAN J ANGKA PANJAN G PENGOLAHAN LIMBAH (from : KM Engineering, Japan) Visualize the planning of a hill as a municipal waste landfill (TPA) that will eventually be converted into an environmentally friendly recreation and sports facility. (December 2004)
9. DISKAMTAM (Office Building Construction) Construction Planning of Government Office Building and management. (April 2013) ■ 2013 ■ Padang University Renovation of University in 3D model. (April 2013) Kampung Sygma Planning and supervision of housing cluster construction in Bandung hills. (A gustu s 2013) Buah Batu Mosque Construction planning of 2 level floor mosque in Buahbatu, Bandung. (November 2013)
8. ■ 201 4 ■ Tv One (GBKP & Syalom Chruch) 3D Modeling for GBKP dan Syalom chruch located in North Sumatera and Kupang (April 2014) Tv One (Puskesmas Kediri & Puskesmas Indramayu) Building Renovation of Puskesmas in Kediri and Indramayu. (April 2014) Tv One (Mosque in Tanah Karo Medan & Islamic Boarding School in Malang) Mosque Building Renovation in Tanah Karo, Medan and Islamic boarding school in Malang (April 2014) Tv One (Elementary School in Jepara & Elementary School in Tanah Karo Medan) Elementary School Building Renovation in Jepara and Tanah Karo Medan (April 2014) SPID Factory Design and Build (from : Sekisui Plastics Indonesia) Building and construction planning of plastic pellets processing factory in Cikarang, West Java. Application of BIM with Construction Management to manage cost efficiency (Cost), suitability of execution time (Time), and quality monitoring (Quality) to make sure everything goes according to plan (April 2014)
18. ■ 200 8 ■ S TU D IO K h tt p :/ / g fi - jap an .co m / ~ stu d i o k/ (f r o m : Fu ji Pla n n ing Co n s u lta n t, Co., Japan) Website version of keitai (HandPhone) a music studio in Japan. M ITS U K O h tt p :/ / g fi - jap an .co m / ~ m i tsu ko / (f r o m : Fu ji Pla n n ing Co n s u lta n t, Co ., Japan) Website version of keitai (HandPhone) a cafe and karaoke in Japan that provide information about the services provided. B ONUR U http://gfi-japan.com/~bonuru/m/ (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) The website of famous opera artists in Japan containing information on the procedure of enrolling into pupils and purchasing tickets to watch the show hosted by Bonuru. This website consists of 2 versions, namely PC version and keitai (HandPhone). K OU K O K U h tt p :/ / g fi - jap an .co m / ~ ko u ko ku / m / (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Website registration for advertising will be displayed on a 52 "LCD TV in Saiyuan, Japan. D B I http://gfi-japan.com/~dbi/m/ (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Website used as a promotional event of a café. This website consists of 2 versions, namely PC version and keitai (HandPhone). TA M URA T h t t p :// g f i - ja p an .co m/~ t am u rat /m/ (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) The website of a stone sculptor, Tamura Tomoyoshi, who displays the results of his work. This website consists of 2 versions, namely PC version and keitai (HandPhone).
24. CIKU PA T OLL G A TE RENOVATION (from : Marga Mandala Sakti) 3D visualization of project methods for toll gate Cikupa renovation, including traffic management while the gate is on construction. (March 2011) SOROJA HIGHWAY (from : Departmen t of P ublic W or ks, Wes t Bandung Regency) Visualization of engineering design for secondary highways in southern Bandung. ■ 2011 ■ NATUNA (from : Natuna Government) Visualization of Natuna road infrastructure and main area development plan based on actual condition in Natuna Regency. SAMBALI UNG MANTARITIF ROAD (from : BINA KARYA) Visualization of main road infrastructure development plan from Sambaliung to Mantaritif, Berau District, East Kalimantan Province. SIMULASI BENCANA ALAM BANJIR (from : West Bandung Government ) Simulation of flood natural disaster in Dayeuh Kolot, Bandung, is expected to become a communicative media for socialization to flood victims and local communities. (March 2011)
23. MRT (MASS RAPID TR ANSIT) (from : PT HUTAMA KARYA) The government plans to build other transportation facilities, MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) for big cities. WEST JAVA VISUALIZATION IN 2025 (from : West Java Regional Development Department) Interactive multimedia for the condition of West Java in 2025, featuring 34 objects of strategic infrastructure in West Java such as, roads, railways, ports, airports, landfills, water reservoirs. MLJ (MARGA LINGKAR J AKARTA) (from : MARGA LINGKAR JAKARTA) Animated Video for Ulujami - Kebon Jeruk highway construction in Jakarta. ■ 2012 ■ PADALARAN G FLYOVER (from : West Bandung Government) Visualization of the city flyover Tagog - Cianjur. Used as a medium of communication between government and society. BIJB VIRTUALIZATION (from : West Java Departm ent of Transportation) Visualization of West Java International Airport including the surrounding development. (September 2012)
25. ■ 2010 ■ NORTH J ORR W2 HIGHWAY (from : Marga Lingkar Jakarta) Visualize the road construction plan in the Ulujami- Kebon Jeruk section to simulate the area and the surrounding movement vehicles. This presentation is also used as a medium of socialization for stakeholders and the community. CIMAREME FLY OVER (from : West Java DBMP) Visualization of traffic simulation on Cimareme Road during peak hours simulated vehicles passing through the volume. Also explains the development benefits of the Simpang Cimareme fly - Batujajar as a method for breaking down traffic jams. LANDSLIDE CIKANGKARENG (from : West Bandung Government) Simulation of landslide disaster in Cikangkareng area, Cianjur, as a medium of communication and socialization (August 2010) SIMULASI VR JL. ASIA AFRIKA (from : West Bandung Government) Simulation of Traffic along Asia-Africa Road Bandung City. (January 2010) SIMULASI VR JL. BRAGA (from : West Bandung Government) Simulation of VR for the planning of Orderly Area of Braga, Bandung. (February 2010) SIMULASI KAWASAN TERPADU GEDEBAGE (from : West Bandung Government) Simulation of Traffic along Asia-Africa Road Bandung City. (May 2010)
12. raya di kawasan Mt. Karasawa, Jepang . ASAKA (from : Takenaka Civi l & Construction Co. Ltd., Japan) 3D visualization design improvements the road and the area around the station by using photo merging techniques. ■ 2006 ■ JOUNAN (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) Planning and budget calculation for a waste treatment building site in Jounan, Japan. T PRO (from : Takenaka Civi l & Construction Co. Ltd., Japan) 3D Visualization flow of underground highway construction work. NARIMASU (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) 3D Visualization railway station repair plan following building layout and station management room in Narimasu area, Tokyo Japan. ■ 2005 ■ APARTEMEN (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Visualization of the final results of the construction of an apartment in urban Japan. GED UNG DATARAN TIN GGI (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Visualization planning of excavation step of the land, making of road until physical implementation of building.
19. TA M URA 1 h tt p :/ / g fi- jap an .co m / ~ tam u r a1/m / (f r o m : Fu ji Pla n n ing Co n s u lta n t, Co ., Japan) The Keitai website (HandPhone) featuring the biography of Tamura Tomoyoshi and the works he has produced. S A IY UA N http://gfi-japan.com/~saiyuuan/m/ (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Website of an exhibition / gallery of artwork such as photographs, sculptures, paintings and others made by artists from Japan. This website consists of 2 versions, namely PC version and keitai (HandPhone). ■ 2007 ■ CLUB h tt p :/ / g fi- jap an .co m / ~ c l u b / (f r o m : Fu ji Pla n n ing Co n s u lta n t, Co., Japan) Websites containing information for the general public regarding the procedure of registering to become a member of GFI. M OB IL E h tt p :/ / g fi- jap an .co m / ~ m o b i l e / (f r o m : Fu ji Pla n n ing Co n s u lta n t, Co ., Japan) GFI website version of mobile phone (HandPhone) which contains general information about GFI. K O J IN H P h tt p :/ / g fi- jap an .co m / ~ ko ji n h p / (f r o m : Fu ji Pla n n ing Co n s u lta n t, Co., Japan) Website keitai version (HandPhone) which has a function to display data and information about the client profile to the general public. GFI - WO R L D h tt p :/ / g fi- jap an .co m / ~ g fi - wo r l d / (f r o m : Fu ji Pla n n ing Co n s u lta n t, Co ., Japan) Websites containing links from GFI members who have registered themselves to be viewed by clients as administrators.
13. N PRO (from : NGK, Japan) Visualize the flow of instrumental lifting scenarios without disrupting the performance of existing manhole with 3D Virtual techniques. ■ 2004 ■ HAIKINZU (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Describes the structure of the enlargement and appearance of a layer of concrete and bone iron. 3D PARTS (from : Kajima Corp., Japan) 3D modeling of vehicles including light vehicles such as golf carts to heavy vehicles such as bulldozers. TOUBU NERIMA (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) 3D data collection of sewerage and dirty water pipes and power lines, telephones and other underground areas of Toubu Nerima station, Tokyo Japan. TOCHIGI COUNTRY CLUB (from : Kajima Corp., Japan) Planning the landscape of the golf course and modifying the road crossings for the golf cart through the underground passageway. OMOIGAWA (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) Planning of bridges and railway construction with bridge structure using concrete and additional H steel for barrier fence along the river area. S OFFIC E (from : Kajima Corp. Architect Div., Japan) Displaying the results of the final achievement of the construction of an office building with 3D. LABORATORIUM M ATA (from : Kajima Corp. Architect Div., Japan) Planning renovation and addition of laboratory building area of an eye hospital in Japan. N C OUN TRY CLUB (from : Takenaka Civi l & Construction Co. Ltd., Japan) Planning the landscape of a golf course in a region in Japan.
20. PORTOFOLIO VIDEO & MULTIMETDIA ■ 201 5 ■ Hazama Ando 3D Animation Creation (October 2015) ■ 201 6 ■ Video Renstra Making Renstra Video Service in Indonesia Priesma Mitra Jaya Menu Design for Food court J- Max E Pamflet Design HK Mars Video Production No Image Available No Image Available Relawan ĂŶĚƵŶŐ Making e-pamphlets for community in Bandung
17. ■ 2012 ■ DISHUB SIPELAH (from : West Java Department of Transportation) Land acquisition of Kertajati information system database for West Java International Airport. (April 2012) DISHUB AKDP (from : West Java Department of Transportation) Database of passenger transportation to surrounding provinces and cities in West Java region. (April 2012) e-Library (from : Indonesia Ministry of Health) Bapelkes Batam integrated application system for reservation & billing system, office and library applications. (March 2012) KKOP (from : West Java Department of Transportation) Geographic Information System (GIS) for Husein Sastranegara Airport is a safe zone for Bandung flight operations. (February 2012) MMS Bridgebook (from : Indonesia Ministry of Health) Contains information related to bridge data in Indonesia, such as bridge location, bridge form, bridge condition, etc. ( January 2012) ■ 201 3 ■ E-REPOR TING BAPELKES B ATAM (from : Bapelkes Batam) E-Reporting System for Puskesmas Batam. (June 2013) D ATABASE K EPEGAWAIAN DISKAMTAM (from : diskamtam) Employment database system for the Funeral and Gardening Office. (April 2013)
16. ■ 201 4 ■ WEB DESIGN (SOUTH TANGERANG) Web Design that displays information about Tangerang City. (April 2014) MULTIMEDIA INTERAKTIF KARYA HK UNTUK BANGSA Video portfolio featuring HK projects . (April 2014) GEOLOGI SISTEM INFORMASI (from : PUSDIKLAT Geologi) Application of analysis and development of information system of Center for Education and Training of Geology in internal environment . (Oktober 201 4) SPID M K (from : Sekisui Plastic Indonesia) Create a construction management application for SPID in Cikarang. (October 2014) IT SOLUTIONS & SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PORTOFOLIO ■ 201 7 ■ NSK Bearings Manufacturings Indonesia Desktop Application Development ERP Rent Car Management System (From: Hamaren) Enterprie Resource Planning (ERP) applied as Base System in vehicle rent Company. Main tools to manage Accounting, Payroll, Inventory, Asset, Employee, also Driver's Timesheet. (July 2017) ERP Training Institute Management System (From: Hamaren) ERP Management System applied in Training Institute. As a main tools Information System to manage Trainee & Trainer, Project, Accounting, Payroll, Invoice, Employee, Etc. (July 2017)
14. MORO (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) Urban planning and excavation in the construction of a hospital in the Moro region of Japan. MOROBYOUIN (from : Kajima Corp., Japan) Visualization of end result 3D images for hospitals in Moro area, Japan. LANTAI KERJA (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) Visualization of simple structural calculation results for floor work. FURUSUMIDA (from : Kajima Corp., Japan) Visualize the end result of watershed maintenance in the Furosemide region of Japan. JEMBATAN (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Visualize with 3D bridge structure for railway line crossing, using H steel frame system and concrete foundation. KONT UR TANAH G ALIAN DAN UR UGAN (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Describes the condition of excavated and urugan soils for erecting a building on it on a hilly terrain. GOLF RANGE (from : Takenaka Civi l & Construction Co. Ltd., Japan) Visualize the final result of renovating a golf workout with 3D TEROWONGAN (from : KM Engineering, Japan) The design and calculation of the front wall of a tunnel in Japan I OFFICE (from : Kajima Corp. Architect Div., Japan) Visualize an office building in Japan using 3D. TOUBU SHIELD (from : NGK, Japan) Visualization of the building of the waste treatment plant and the pipes for the waste treatment process. OYAMADAI HOUSE (from : House O wner, Japan) Design residential house in a residential area of Japan. (December 2004) NIIGATA (from : Kajima Corp., Japan) Visualize with 3D for final scenario of field construction implementation for field efficiency. (December 2004)
22. PORTOFOLIO 3D VIRTUAL REALITY ■ 20 1 6 ■ ■ 20 14 ■ TOL SOREANG – PASIR KOJA (from : Dinas Bina Marga Kabupaten Bandung) Visualization of 3D VR for Soreang-Pasir Koja toll road development with the aim to affordability of the region, speed up travel time of vehicle and also for economic growth. ■ 20 13 ■ PADALARAN G UNDERPASS (from : West Bandung Government) Government solution for railway crossing area in Padalarang area in 3D visualization. (January 2013) No Image Available No Image Available SAITAMA VR simulation in Japan FLYOVER (from : West Bandung Government) Flyover traffic planning simulation in West Java. Simulation of post-construction flyover congestion. O c tober 20 6 3)
3. W ORK R ANGE I. DE SIGN Architecture and Construction The design phase of work consists of ideas or proposals design, feasibility studies, program planning, schematic design, three-dimensional presentations or animations, sketches, budget planning and supervision. Civil Engineering and Construction Civil Engineering consultation including structural design planning such as buildings, roads and bridges, railways, environmental planning and urban design. II. IT SOLUTION & SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT Web site Design / WAP Development of Application System for PC and Mobile Phones. Information Management System, Website Development, Application Desktop, also the making of Multimedia as a medium of communication, socialization and presentation to stakeholders. 3D -VR (VIRTUAL REALITY) Fujicon Priangan Perdana in collaboration with FORUM 8, which is well known as Technical Analyst of Application Development Company in Japan. We have a purpose to transfer the applications developed by FORUM 8 to Indonesia. One application that we strongly recommend is UC-Win/Road to support the analysis and calculation of civil engineering design and urban planning, there are: Road simulation Vehicle simulation Pedestrian simulation Traffic simulation
11. M PR O (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) 3D Visualization of construction planning of a ladder while in the development of a railway station used for explanation to the public. (April 2009) MILII SA LON & B AKERY (from : House O wner, Indonesia) Design a residence combined with a business house (salon and bakery). A concept that offers hasanah and harmony between Living & Working. ■ 2008 ■ ALGERIA R OADWAY (from : Oyo . Co . Ltd., Japan) Visualization of a highway design in Algeria. H R ESIDENCE (from : H Residence Developer, Indonesia) Visualization of tropical themed residential design. (September 2008) CIMENYAN HO USE (from : House O wner, Indonesia) Design and visualization of residential house in hilly area with method of Virtual Reality. (Desember 2008) NIIGATA HO USE (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) Residential design with a modern concept that diperlombakan in a contest event in Japan . ■ 2007 ■ PRE-STRESSED STRUCTURE (from NGK, Japan) Planning a wall change of a giant gas tank in Korea. JEMBATAN (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) 3D visualization of road and bridge construction in mountainous areas with steel and concrete structures. KARASAWA B OX CULVERT (from : Kajima Co rp., Japan) Planning the culvert box structure for the path CEBU (from : Fuji Planning Consultant, Co., Japan) 3D visualization of the highway in Cebu, Philippines.
7. Access Road (From: K-Wk Joint Operation) Calculation Support for Access Road Planning in Jakarta - Indonesia . (2014 - 2016) PT. TDI Factory Renovation Planning in Indonesia (February 2016) Warehouse Renovation (from : Takata Automotive Safety System Indonesia) Warehouse Reparation. Application of BIM with Construction Management to manage cost efficiency (Cost), suitability of execution time (Time), and quality monitoring (Quality). (September 2016) Mosque Design and Construction Planning (from: Dieng - Central Java) Construction Planning of Masjid Baitul Muttaqien in Central Java. Using Revit application in constructing to produce the accurate and maximum final result. (Jun e 2016) PLANNING/DESIGN PORTFOLIO (ARCHITECTURE AND CIVIL ENGINEERING) ■ 201 6 ■ PT. SPID Gutter Work Instalation ■ 201 5 ■ Crane Redesign (from : PT. Ichikoh Indonesia) Crane Redesign in MM 2100 Industrial area - Bekasi West Java. (October 2016)
10. ■ 2012 ■ JAATS (JAKARTA AUTOMATED AIR TRAFFIC SERVICE) (from : Indonesia Ministry of Transportation) One of Indonesia's air control centers located in Jakarta. The JAATS area consists of five main buildings designed in the Green and Smart Building concept. (Januari 2012) OKATOS – INTERIOR D ESIGN (from : PT OKATOS HERO MANDIRI) Interior Design for a minimalist office in Bandung . (April 2012) NKI FACTORY DESIGN (from : NISHIKAWA KARYA INDONESIA) Planning of rubber factory building and construction in Rancaekek West Java. Revit and Naviswork are both used in the planning and construction phases to make sure everything goes according to plan. (November 20 12 ) YK K PROJECT (from : JAPAN) Improved visualization of road construction steps. (~Desember 20 12 ) ■ 2009 ■ HOUSEI (from : Fie ld Owner, Japan) Soccer Field 3D Visualization. (Januari 2009) TUNNEL CONDITION (from : Kajima Corp., Japan) The condition of a tunnel and with security completeness in 3D Visual. (Maret 2009) R HOT EL (from : L-Man Property Service, Indonesia) Visualize plans for renovation and development of a hotel. SEM INAR NASI ONAL & WORKSHOP 20 09 (in cooperation with FPTK UPI) “ Unraveling Traffic Congestion in Bandung City with Virtual Reality Technique (VR) . (April 2009)
2. BACKGROUND With a strong will and extensive experiences, FUJICON PRIANGAN PERDANA has been established since 2002, as the adoption of Fuji Planning Consultant, Co. Tokyo, Japan. Fujicon is a company engaged in consultancy services of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Management Information Systems, IT Solutions and Multimedia. V ISION & M ISSION The best person is a worthwhile human for the other. FUJICON PRIANGAN PERDANA is committed to always give the best contribution to the customer, neighborhood society, the state and nation, and more broadly for the citizens of the world. Youthful, Energetic, Creative and Innovative are the characteristics of our organization. Therefore, FUJICON PRIANGAN PERDANA is always be a place to create many creations, grow, developing self-potential for all of members in the creating opportunities and creating a place to make a creation on an ongoing basis. C OMPANY I NFORMATI ON Company Name Address Phone Fax URL Email Business Fields : Fujicon Priangan Perdana : Metro Trade Centre Kav. J-31 Bandung , Indonesia 40286 : 022-7537676 / 022-7537631 : 022-7537676 : www. f ujicon-japan.com : info @fujicon-japan.com : - Civil Enginering & Arch itectu re P lan n ing/Design - Web Design & Sistem Development, GIS Development - Multimedia, 3D Virtual Reality Tax Registration Number : 02.203.716.2 - 429.000 Deed of Establishment Information Number : -19 Date : December 29th, 2003 Notary : Gina Riswara Koswara, S.H Validation Number : C-264.HT.03.02-TH.1998
6. Restaurant Renovation Design 2017) (August Bekasi - Cikarang in Hotel of Restaurant a uild Reb and PIT Machine Shibaura of Structure (from Ichikoh) : Producing 2017) (July . machine Shibaura For Structure Foundation Construction support to material other and Quantity of Bill Drawing, Built As Drawing, Shop Dismantling Rooms (from : Ichikoh ) Room) BMC and Mezzanine, Room, Vacuum Room, Assembly of Dismantling Preparation Construction for Factory rooms of Dismantling . (May 7 201 ) Ichikoh) : (from Ton 1600 tructure S PIT ton. 1600 to up weight hold can and machine, For Producing Construction Structure Foundation support to material other and Quantity of Bill Drawing, Built As Drawing, Shop April ( 2017 ) (ARCHITECTURE AND CIVIL ENGINEERING) ■ 7 201 ■ POR TOF OLI O P ER ENC AN AAN /D ES AI N Producing 2017) (July Machine. Fog Anti For Structure Foundation Construction support to material other and Quantity of Bill Drawing, Built As Drawing, Shop Hoist Crane Redesign (from : Ichikoh) Hoist in Factory for Redesign Crane MM 2100 Industrial Bekasi - Town. Java West . April ( 2017 ) (From: ) Indonesia Doboku Takenaka Excavator Stage Producing 2017) (July . Equipment Excavator Heavy For Structure Foundation Construction support to material other and Quantity of Bill Drawing, Built As Drawing, Shop As (From: Hotel) K Consultancy Drawing Built Producing (September 2017) Building. of part whole Calculating and Surveying Building. Existing for Drawing Built As PIT Structure of Anti Machine Fog (from : Ichikoh)
- 1416 Total Views
- 1240 Website Views
- 176 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 15 www.fujicon-japan.com
- 1 184.108.40.206
- 1 220.127.116.11:8069
- 4 fujicon-japan.com